Skip to main content
Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever.
Try it today.
Pages and Files
Additional Synthesis Paper Guidelines
Group Member Participation Guidelines
Group Project Documents
Synthesis Paper Guidelines
Writing Evaluation Criteria
Add "All Pages"
Welcome to CI 512 Teaching and Learning Theory
This space will serve as a forum to distribute information, organize discussion and other class resources.
512 Student Calendar.pdf
Observer and Notetaker Sign Up.pdf
Directions for uploading a file:
(1) Go to the page to which you want to upload a file using the page navigation at the left or by clicking on one of the hyperlinks above
(2) Click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the page
(3) Along the top toolbar, click "File"
(4) Within the "File" menu, click on "+Upload Files" to upload the document from your server
(5) Select the file in your computer menu and click "OK"
(6) Click once more on the name of the file to create a link to the webpage
Inclusion of Diverse Perspectives
Allow time for reflection
Distinguish facts from opinions in discussion
Use moderation judiciously to balance between free-flowing conversation and domination
Come to class prepared
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"